Psychiatric Practice Promotion, An Example
February 20, 2011
The following is the content of a marketing piece I am currently designing along with my design guru, Keith Morgan of Buckledown-Interactive.com. My plan is to work with Keith to make sure the design is attractive and consistent with the CLPConsulting.com brand.
10 Steps to Excellent
Mental Health Hygiene
How to keep your brain healthy, feel and function better
and lower the risk of Psychiatric Illness
1. Exercise daily. Work up a sweat.
2. Eat less. Get most calories from vegetables and fruit.
3. Have a BMI (Body Mass Index) between 20 – 25.
4. Get 8.5 hours of good sleep per night.
5. Monitor alcohol intake if you drink. The recommended maximum for men is 4 drinks per day and no more than 14 drinks per week. For women the amounts are 2 drinks per day, 7 drinks per week.
6. Avoid all other illicit substances including tobacco.
7. Take dietary supplements including a good quality multivitamin, extra vitamin C, and at least 3 grams of a good quality omega 3 fatty acid supplement from fish oil.
8. Learn. Turn off your TV and spend that time learning a new language or musical instrument.
9. Practice mindfulness. Be aware of your moment-to-moment experience. There are numerous disciplines that can help you develop this skill. Find one that fits.
10. Maintain social connections. Be in relationships.
If you need more help call me.
I can help you take better care of yourself
What is your next practice promotion idea? What is your target market? Leave a comment and I will get back in touch.